Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 21:53:19 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: New SMTP smuggling attack

Steffen,

On Thu, May 02, 2024 at 08:21:46PM +0200, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:
> Please let me elaborate a little more on this, not to be
> misunderstood and also..

This reads like an excuse to post lots of thoughts that are off-topic
for this thread.  I understand that sometimes discussions wander off the
original topic, but in this case the second half of your message is
totally irrelevant.  I approved this one message anyway out of respect
for the time you spent writing it, but please be aware that I am
unlikely to do that next time you do something like this.  I also ask
others to please refrain from following up on parts irrelevant to this
thread's original topic.  Another reason I post this reply publicly is
not to give the impression that it's OK to hijack threads here.

Alexander